Nathan Ark invites candidates for the following opportunities. If you are interested in joining the Nathan Ark team, please visit our Careers section for more information. You can also contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
1. Project Manager
5+ years of experience as a project manager
- As an experienced leader, whilst being highly technical and hands-on, you will lead development projects predominantly across Microsoft .Net, SQL Server and Azure based technologies, you will be required to work closely with the team to understand the technical requirements and set the roadmap for execution, drive the development and identify and analyze risks.
- You will be responsible to conduct code reviews and ensure the code quality meets the standards.
- You will have to conduct meetings for your team to make sure they understand what has to be accomplished.
- You will be responsible to provide technical leadership to teammates through mentorship and coaching.
- You must ensure the design, development and unit testing of applications in established standards.
- Proven working experience in project management in the information technology sector.
- Proficient in .Net Programming.
- Experience in working on Azure Stack.
- Experience in a various Agile Project Management software /techniques / tools.
- PMP certification is a plus.
SQL Server, Azure, .Net, Technical Leadership, Project Management, Project Development, Execution, Design Development, Unit Testing
2. Senior .Net Programmer
more than 3 years
- Proficient in C#, .NET Framework or comparable programming environment, SQL, Web API (RESTful) services development and Azure development experience.
- Experience with various aspects of cloud including SaaS, PaaS and IaaS and hands on experience on Microsoft Azure.
- Experience in jQuery and angular.js preferred.
- Good understanding of HTML 5 and CSS3 required.
- Experience with designing relational databases, programming SQL queries in Microsoft SQL Server.
- In-depth knowledge of object oriented programming.
- Hands on experience on building and designing applications using various Microsoft Azure offerings and products including Service Fabric, Search Service, Service Bus, Notification Hubs, IoT hub, SQL Azure, Blog/Table storage and Azure PowerShell.
- Micro Services, Azure App Services such as Azure Web Apps, Azure WebJob, Azure API App.
- Azure API Management and Azure Functions.
- Experience in Agile Development.
3. Senior Software Engineer/ Full Stack Developer
4 to 5 years
- Design, prototype, implement, test and troubleshoot source code of product features.
- Create high level software design (HLSD) documents and outline software solutions.
- Prepare accurate implementation task lists/time estimates and deliver assignments as per functional specifications, quality standards and project schedules.
- Work both independently and as an integral member of a high performance team.
- Work with Product Design and deliver solutions that are innovative, functional and meet customer requirements.
- Collaborate with Platform product support team and developers worldwide.
- Work closely with Quality Engineers in unit level testing and problem resolution.
- Provide input to Technical Publications and review documentation of key features.
- Experience in MEAN Stack, developing web applications using MVC architecture.
- 3-5 years of relevant, strong NodeJS, SQL database experience with focus on Server side development and database design.
- HTML5, CSS3 based development and preferably interactive and graphics intensive sites.
- Strong understanding of web technologies, web services, communication protocols, ( REST, SOAP APIs) and proven track record in developing communication between desktop applications and web services.
- Good understanding of Cloud services like AWS, Azure.
- Understanding and application of object oriented design, design patterns, complex data structures and algorithms.
- Good analytical and design skills at product level.
- Experience with working on code enhancements within a large, complex software system.
- Ability to multi-task between complex projects.
- Familiarity with software development process, including specification, quality assurance and documentation.
- Knowledge of Agile software development methodologies.
- Experience in performance measurement and tuning.
- Experience in web services with strong mobile interactions.
- Passion for developing robust software and writing maintainable code.
- Keen interest in new technologies and their timely adoption.
- Willingness to work extended hours as required to deliver projects.
- Ability to work well in a team to deliver on team goals.
- Flexibility under changing conditions and ability to multi-task between projects.
- Fluent oral and written communication skills in English language.
- Self-directed and require minimal supervision.
Algorithms, Object Oriented Design, Software Development Methodologies, SQL Database, Design Patterns, Data Structures, Software Engineering, Web Services, Software Design, Communication Protocols
4. iOS Developer
2 to 3 years
- Design and develop native mobile applications for iOS using Xcode, Objective C and Swift.
- Integrate mobile apps with Restful API's.
- Work with UX Designers, Architects and other Developers to build enterprise mobile solutions.
- Work as part of an agile team using scrums on leading edge technologies.
- Maintain apps and handle technical support.
- Manage team work and task assignment.
- Able to create estimates and work on deadlines.
- Extensive experience with Xcode and Objective C.
- In depth knowledge of storyboards, auto layout, auto resizing, memory management etc.
- Design, develop, modify and implement mobile applications using iOS on iPad, iPhone, iPod.
- Thorough understanding of fragments and UI / UX design.
5. Software Tester
1 to 2 years
- Design test scenarios & cases of web applications & mobile applications.
- Manually test the developed software to identify all corner case handling & issues.
- Use modern frameworks to develop unit, system & interface tests for our software.
- Prior experience on working with applications deployed on AWS / Azure cloud will be preferred.
- Experience with Selenium Based Testing for web based applications.
- Experience with black box, smoke tests, functional and performance testing approaches.
Software Testing, Test Scenarios, Black Box, Selenium, Performance Testing, Web Technologies, Mobile Applications