Nathan Ark invites candidates for the following opportunities. If you are interested in joining the Nathan Ark team, please visit our Careers section for more information. You can also contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
1. Software Tester
Software Tester required for analysis of design specifications in order to produce comprehensive test scripts and scenarios for expected results to be performed manually and using automated testing tools.
- Design test scenarios & cases of web applications & mobile applications.
- Manually test the developed software to identify all corner case handling & issues.
- Use modern frameworks to develop unit, system & interface tests for our software.
- Prior experience on working with applications deployed on AWS / Azure cloud will be preferred.
- Experience with Selenium Based Testing for web based applications.
- Experience with black box, smoke tests, functional and performance testing approaches.
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Computer Science or related discipline; commensurate experience is also accepted.
- ISTQB certified preferred.
2. UI / UX developers
We are looking for a talented UI / UX Developer to create amazing user experiences. The ideal candidate should have an eye for clean and artful design, possess superior UI skills and be able to translate high-level requirements into interaction flows and artifacts and transform them into beautiful, intuitive and functional user interfaces.
- Collaborate with product management and engineering to define and implement innovative solutions for the product direction, visuals and experience
- Execute all visual design stages from concept to final hand-off to engineering
- Conceptualize original ideas that bring simplicity and user friendliness to complex design roadblocks
- Create wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas
- Present and defend designs and key milestone deliverables to peers and executive level stakeholders
- Conduct user research and evaluate user feedback
- Establish and promote design guidelines, best practices and standards
- Proven UI experience
- Demonstrable UI design skills with a strong portfolio
- Solid experience in creating wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps
- Proficiency in Photoshop, Dream Weaver Illustrator, OmniGraffle or other visual design and wire-framing tools
- Excellent visual design skills with sensitivity to user-system interaction
- Ability to present your designs and sell your solutions to various stakeholders.
- Ability to solve problems creatively and effectively
- Up-to-date with the latest UI trends, techniques, and technologies
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process
Photoshop, Dream Weaver, HTML5, CCS3, Bootstrap 4, Responsive desing, Logo design, Banner design
3. Senior .NET developer
As a Senior Developer, you are responsible for development, support, maintenance and implementation of a complex project module. You should have good experience in application of standard software development principles. You should be able to work as an independent team member, capable of applying judgment to plan and execute your tasks. You should have in-depth knowledge of at least one development technology/ programming language. You should be able to respond to technical queries / requests from team members and customers. You should be able to coach, guide and mentor junior members in the team.
- 5+ years of experience in application development using Microsoft Technologies and SQL.
- NET 3.5 and 4.0. Must have completed multiple projects with ASP.Net, ADO.NET, XML, C#, LINQ, Strong OOD/OOP skills, AJAX.
- Must have worked on projects with MVC implementation.
- Experience with Web Services, WCF.
- Knowledge of different stages of SDLC and their execution.
- Experience working with SQL Server 2005/2008.
- Should be able to handle the project (s) independently.
- Good written and verbal communication skills are must.
- Bachelors/PG degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or Engineering or related.
- Superior knowledge of system architecture, object-oriented design, and .NET framework and patterns.
- Proficient with software development lifecycle (SDLC) methodologies like Agile, Test-driven development.
4. Systems Administrator
Shift: Day / Night
As a Systems Administrator, you will work in a mixed UNIX and Windows virtual environment managing cloud infrastructure services and multiple cloud server instances.
Systems Administrator position responsibilities includes but is not limited to
- Configure and fine tune cloud infrastructure systems.
- Install and configure virtual cloud instances.
- Support cloud servers including security configurations, patching, and troubleshooting.
- Develop scripts for automating client / server functions.
- Monitor automated systems recovery solutions.
- Experience with deploying applications on the AWS / Azure.
- Good knowledge of IIS 7/8.
- Understanding of configuration and function of common protocols and services such as DNS, SMTP, SSH .
- Knowledge of TCP/IP and other LAN/WAN networking protocols such as DHCP, VPN, NAT.
- Advance understanding of Active Directory domain services, functionality and administration.
- BE Computer science OR equivalent with 6-7 years of experience of Linux/Windows server administration.
- Experience in ISO 27001 implementation (Preferred).
- Proficient with MS Server 2003-2012, RHEL, Cisco IOS, Oracle, My SQL.
- Experience with supporting application and database servers.
- Strong experience with Apache and IIS.
- Experience with AWS / Azure (Preferred).
5. Data Science Engineer
2 years plus
Our organization is currently in need of a Data Scientist to join our fast-growing team. The ideal candidate will be intricately involved in running analytical experiments in a methodical manner, and will regularly evaluate alternate models via theoretical approaches.
- Research and develop statistical learning models for data analysis.
- Develop data models and algorithms best suited to a particular scenario.
- Assessing effectiveness of the data model.
- Keep up-to-date with latest technology trends.
- Communicate results and ideas to key decision makers.
- Implement new statistical or other mathematical methodologies as needed for specific models or analysis.
- Optimize joint development efforts through appropriate database use and project design.
SAS, ETL, SSIS, SSRS, SQL, Machine Learning, data processing, database programming and data analytics
- Degree in Computer Science, Statistics, Applied Math or related field.
- 2+ years’ experience with SAS, ETL, data processing, database programming and data analytics.
- Extensive background in data mining and statistical analysis.
- Able to understand various data structures and common methods in data transformation.
- Excellent pattern recognition and predictive modeling skills.
- Experience with programming languages such as Java/Python an asset.
6. Graphics Designer
1 year plus
We are looking for a graphic designer to create engaging and on-brand graphics for a variety of media.
- Visual aspects of websites, books, magazines, product packaging, exhibitions and more.
- Defining requirements, visualizing and creating graphics including illustrations, logos, layouts and photos.
- Testing graphics across various media
- Prepare rough drafts and present ideas
- Use the appropriate Select colors, images, text style, and layout for each graphic
- Work with copywriters and creative director to produce final design
- Amend designs after feedback
- Ensure final graphics and layouts are visually appealing and on-brand
- Develop illustrations, logos and other designs using software or by hand
- Conceptualizing visuals based on requirements
- Proven graphic designing experience.
- A strong portfolio of illustrations or other graphics.
- Familiarity with design software and technologies (such as InDesign, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, Photoshop).
- A keen eye for aesthetics and details.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to work methodically and meet deadlines.
- Should have a creative flair and a strong ability to translate requirements into design.
- Good time-management skills.
- Willingness to work extended hours as required to deliver projects.
- Accuracy and attention to detail.
- Self-directed and require minimal supervision.
7. Dot Net Developer
- Experience in C#.NET, ASP.NET, MVC2/3/4, .Net Web Services (WCF and ASMX).
- Excellent understanding and solid experience in Object-oriented design (OOD).
- Experience with designing, maintaining and deploying relational database systems (MSSQL).
- Good written and verbal communication skill is must.
- Knowledge of different stages of SDLC and their executio.
- Proficient with software development lifecycle (SDLC) methodologies like Agile, Test-driven development.
Bachelors/PG degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or Engineering.
8. Salesforce Developer
Our organization is currently in need of saleforce developers, who can design and develop custom Salesforce.com (SFDC) applications. In addition, this position will provide design guidance to project team members to help understand the technical capabilities of Salesforce.
- Participate in and contribute to all phases of SDLC.
- Understand business requirements and translate these into technical solutions.
- Participate in daily scrums; work with project manager, scrum master, business analyst and quality assurance on issues, timelines, and priorities.
- Undertake R&D and prototyping activities which could benefit the business.
- Provide development specifications and support team of developers in delivering solutions.
- Design and build web & mobile interfaces on the force .com platform using Visualforce, Apex and other available tools.
- Design and create the underlying data structure and data flows to support the application build.
- Deep and extensive knowledge, experience of force.com technical platform including apex, triggers, batch Apex, Visualforce etc. Knowledge of advanced visualforce components, Chatter API etc.
- Extensive understanding of the Salesforce.com data model and how and when to create custom objects, junction objects, and other model items.
- Good knowledge of salesforce recommended best practice around design and development.
- Solid understanding of Object Oriented development and design, experience in using design patterns and ability to write clean, well-refactored maintainable code.
- Deployment using complex enterprise Force.com release management and knowledge of Force.com.
- Experience configuring and customizing functional areas of the Sales Cloud.
- In depth understanding of SFDC Profiles/Roles and Sharing Rules, Validation Rules, Tasks, Workflow rules, and Triggers, etc.
- Expert Level understanding of different Salesforce products Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Communities and Salesforce1 platform.
- Product development experience on AppExchange would be added advantage.
- Experience with the Salesforce.com APEX data loader, Salesforce.com.
- Experiencing developing for both classic and lightning frameworks.
- Demonstrated experience using SFDX a big plus.
- Understanding of other cloud platforms also a big plus (ex. AWS).
- Well-rounded experience in MS .NET technology stacks
- Comfortable working alongside teammates in a fast-paced, highly collaborative Agile environment.
- Outstanding problem solver willing to tackle tough challenges using innovative thinking and determination.
Bachelors/PG degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or Engineering or related.